Following the terrorist attacks in the United States on September 11, 2001, the Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (CTPAT) program was developed. The US Government became increasingly concerned with the possibility of terrorists moving weapons, explosives, and persons into the US via commercial conveyances such as vessels, aircraft, railroads, and trucks or utilizing a conveyance as a weapon of attack.
US Customs and Border Protection created and has implemented a series of Security Initiatives for the Supply Chain which is designed to detect or mitigate these threats.
Since compliance to some governmental programs can sometimes be confusing, Raven Management Group (RMG) has created a consultancy package designed to clarify and simplify the certification process. We have successfully navigated through CTPAT application and certification for a variety of clients and we can help you too!
CTPAT Consulting Services Package
Our goal at RMG is to become your strategic partner, devoted to researching, analyzing, and helping you to implement critical regulatory requirements.
RMG has developed a proven formula for success in the CTPAT Certification and Validation process. We begin with a site visit to your designated facility at an agreed upon time that usually takes no longer than a day to complete. During this visit, our consultant observes your operations and the security practices already in place. The information gathered helps our staff to prepare an Executive Summary/Security Profile that meets and exceeds the minimum standards required by CBP for your business type.
The Executive Summary is then reviewed with your CTPAT Administrator to ensure accuracy and, when approved, RMG uploads the details in the CBP CTPAT portal system.
Our Consulting Packages can be arranged to suit any requirement and budget. By using our experience with various clients who have a variety of requirements, we have developed a menu of consulting packages from which you can choose.
Our Full Consulting Package:
This package allows our Consultant to initiate the application process with CBP and to remain responsible for all stages of the application through to full Certification. This package offers the following items:
- Personalized consulting at your location.
- An in-depth analysis of your company security procedures.
- Preparation and Filing of your Executive Summary.
- A Customized CTPAT Compliance Manual that addresses your company’s specific needs.
- Client Survey – Our web based data gathering system that targets your key vendors to determine their compliance in securing your supply chain.
Choose an Alternative CTPAT Consulting Package:
- Partial CTPAT Consulting – This package allows an RMG Consultant to work with the client only on those portions of the application process where some help and expertise may be needed, or where certain RMG products may be needed to complete the applicant’s certification requirements; such as conducting a Client Survey or providing Security Awareness Training for key employees.
- Pre-Validation Consulting – This package allows an RMG Consultant to conduct a site visit just prior to your Validation visit to evaluate your process and make corrective recommendations where needed.
- Post-Validation Consulting – This package allows an RMG Consultant to help correct any non-conformity that was found during the Validation visit and prepare you for your next visit.
To learn more or for assistance with developing a customized CTPAT consulting package, contact your RMG Consultant, or reach out to us via our Contact Us page.