Our website does not only provide an introduction to the services that we provide, it also explains the rationale behind our unique approach to security and safety. An approach that is well suited and intended to meet the challenges of the 21st century.
RMG Security Consultants are multi-faceted independent security professionals that are free from any vested commercial interest within the security industry.
Our Consultants do not provide security goods, install any security systems – they provide valuable security advice and guidance based on best practices and standards. RMG Security Consultants are management level consultants specializing in the field of security, investigation, risk and loss prevention. The advice we provide will in turn reduce cost and the impact of loss, howsoever caused, whether through crime, acts of terrorism, natural disaster or any other foreseeable means.
In the pages that follow we hope you will learn about the services we provide, how we work and what differentiates RMG Security Consultants from others.
Addressing misconduct within the workplace can be a complex task whether it is completed internally or externally. With recent changes within the law employers have the expectation to properly manage investigations with the intention of eliminating the issue at hand.
Over the years we have found that many employers often choose to utilize internal resources when dealing with any type of workplace misconduct. As a result, these investigations tend to be a double- edged sword as utilizing an untrained (unskilled) investigation may do more harm than good to both fellow employees and the company. When selecting the right team to assist during an investigation the following areas need to be taken into consideration.
- Impartial to both parties
- Working and comprehensive knowledge of Canadian employment law and legal requirements
- Understanding of internal policies and procedures
- Ability to cultivate, analyze and present information in a clear and concise manner
- Provide objective solutions and unbiassed recommendations
RMG has conducted hundreds of investigations over the years for a wide spectrum of clients, our staff of investigators are experienced, knowledgeable and professional. All have former law enforcement, intelligence or executive security backgrounds and are well versed in the methods, tools and evidentiary requirements and procedures.
RMG can assist your firm with:
- Workplace Violence and harassment investigations
- Critical injury/ workplace fatality investigations
- WSIB claims/Attendance investigations
- Internal/external safety or policy violation investigations
- Internal substance abuse investigations
- Discrimination or job performance
For further information or to contact our investigations team please call our office or email firstname.lastname@example.org