Free and Secure Trade
To qualify for this program drivers must meet the following requirements:
- be a citizen or permanent resident of Canada or the United States
- show that they currently reside in either Canada or the United States
- be over the age of 18 with a valid driver’s license
- admissible to Canada and the United States under applicable immigration laws.
Disqualification may result if you are found to:
- provide false or incomplete information on the application
- have been convicted of a criminal offence in any country for which you have not received a pardon
- have been found in violation of customs or immigration law
- fail to meet requirements of the FAST Commercial Driver Program.
To gain approval for this program approval must come from both Canada and the United States. If you do not meet the requirements of both countries, your application will be denied. RMG has assisted many transport firms in obtaining clearance for this program. Contact us today and see how we can help you improve load security and reduce transport costs.
If you are inadmissible to Canada on the grounds of your criminal history and you are a citizen or permanent resident of the United States, you can apply to Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s (CIC) Criminal Rehabilitation Program. Qualifying for this program may help you meet the eligibility criteria for the FAST Commercial Driver Program