RMG is a leading provider of safety training and custom training program development.
With clients throughout Canada, USA and Central America we have a wide range of experience in providing training services in diverse environments.
All our instructors have extensive experience in delivering training programs and hold the required provincial or federal certifications. Additionally, our instructors undergo the ESI 40 hour “Adult Educator Program” and are randomly audited by our QA/QC staff to ensure training is delivered effectively, on-time and on budget.
Training is scheduled to meet your organizations needs and requirements in mind. With flexibility to accommodate evening and weekend schedules as well as on-site or at your facility.
For more information on each course offerings please click on the links below.
- Accident Investigation Training
- Commercial Vehicle Training for Operators (CVOR)
- Conducting Effective Workplace Inspections
- Confined Space Awareness
- Confined Space Entry Attendant
- Driver Safety Awareness
- Due Diligence for Supervisors/Managers
- Due Diligence for Workers
- Fall Protection Training – Non-Construction Environments
- First Aid Training (including Standard, Standard w/ CPR & AED, Advanced, Emergency, and others)
- Forklift Refresher Training
- Forklift Training – New Operator
- Introduction to the Workplace Safety & Insurance Board and Ministry of Labour Training
- Lock Out/Tag Out Training
- Machine Guarding Awareness Training
- Machine Guarding Risk Assessments
- Mobile Elevated Work Platforms
- Mobile Equipment (Propane & Electric) Practical
- Mobile Equipment (Propane & Electric) Theory
- Mobile Equipment-Refresher Training
- OSHA 10 & 30 Hour training programs for General Industry
- Portable Fire Equipment
- Portable Ladder Safety Training
- Propane & Cylinder Handling Course Overview
- Smart Serve Certification – Ontario Clients Only
- WHMIS 2015
- Working at Heights – Construction Sector
- Working At Heights – Industrial Sector
- Workplace Violence & Harassment