Building on the worker Due Diligence training this 4 hour training program will ensure that supervisors and managers have the tools to guarantee that your OHS program is functional and proactive while being audit ready. By the end of this program all parties will be aware of their rights, roles and responsibilities under the regulations.
- The responsibility of workers, Supervisors and Managers under provincial/federal regulations
- The role of the Joint Occupational Health & Safety Committee and Worker Representative
- Workplace Inspections
- Near miss, Hazard, Incident and accident reporting
- The role of the Ministry of Labour and the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board
- Responding to worker complaints
- Effective safety discipline