Dealing with the Workplace Safety & Insurance Board (WSIB) or the Ministry of Labour can be time consuming, frustrating as they typically result in fraught with procedural and legal pitfalls.
This six- hour training program provides Managers, Human Resources Staff, Supervisors and JOHSC members with the training and knowledge they need to handle basic everyday issues when dealing with these two regulatory bodies.
- Role of the WSIB and MoL, Employer, JOHSC and worker within the regulatory framework,
- Internal & External Responsibility Systems
- Life cycle of a WSIB claim
- Effective Return to Work planning
- Dealing with a MoL complaint
- Dealing with an MoL Inspection and/or investigation