About Raven Management Group-we are a full-service Safety, Security, OHS and HR Consulting Firm based out of Kitchener Ontario. With a diverse portfolio of clients are we always recruiting for various positions throughout Ontario. Check us out at www.ravengroup.ca
We are currently looking to add junior to intermediate safety consultant to our team to assist with client operations in SW Ontario. Ideally this person is a forward thinking individual with a strong independent work ethic.
- Reports directly to Raven Management Group- Director of Operations
- Observe and guide third party contractors and trades personnel to ensure safe work procedures and practices
- Conduct and complete compliance audits
- Issue working at heights, hot work permits when required
- Responsible for the documentation of incidents
- Workplace Inspections
- Assist clients with development and maintenance of safety programs including COR and WSIB Excellence in safety
- Coordination and participation in Client Health and Safety meetings/committees
- Coordination of RMG COVID 19 response plans and operations at specific client sites
- Planning and organization of health and safety related training sessions
- On going client locations across SW Ontario
- Regular day shift.
- Salary- 25-40/Hr DOE (Contractor)
- Must have clean drivers record and be able to pass criminal records check
- Current WHMIS, working at heights and experience with Hot Work Permits
- Excellent communication skills
- 1-3 years field experience
- Sufficient computer skills
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Ability to multitask and prioritize duties
- Meticulous attention to detail, strong organizational skills and excellent memory
- Experience in Construction and industrial settings an asset.
- OHS diploma or certificate or combined industry experience and training
Interested candidates should forward a copy of their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org; please quote “Intermediate Safety Consultant” in the subject line.