As we all get used to the new normal and adapt to the changing work environments the MoL and other agencies are doing the same. These bulletins make excellent tool box talks and may help identify safety issues on your site before they become injuries.
Some court news from the Ministry of Labour:
- Company fined 60k for machine guarding failure
Injury From Cleaning Machine Results in $60,000 Fine for Brantford Company | Ontario Newsroom
- Company fined 50k for Environmental violations plus 125K for AQ improvements
Environmental Company Fined $50,000 and Issued Court Order for Environmental Protection Act Violations | Ontario Newsroom
- Company fined for workplace safety violations
Manitoba businesses ordered to pay more than $100K for safety violations | Globalnews.ca
- Company Fined 75K for Critical Fall Injury
Ontario construction firm fined $75K after worker critically injured in fall – OHS Canada MagazineOHS Canada Magazine
- For more court bulletins or information on a specific case please see link below
Labour, Training and Skills Development | Ontario Newsroom
To learn more and for assistance preparing and implementing a sound safety plan and policies appropriate for your workplace, contact your RMG Consultant, or any member of the RMG team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll respond promptly.